Friday, May 7, 2010

Lists of 10

I have decided to try and remember to blog at least once a week using some jounaling prompts I have gleaned from the internet. This first one consists of "Lists of 10". Here Goes!

10 Places I have lived:


  1. San Bernardino, CA

  2. Vancouver, WA

  3. Phoenix, AZ

  4. San Diego, CA

  5. Escondido, CA

  6. Central Point, OR

  7. Newport News, VA

  8. Virginia Beach, VA

  9. Bangor, ME

  10. Bedford, TX

I have actually lived in many other places, too, but thought I would limit it to 10 like it asks.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to delete my last comment as I posted to the wrong blog...Like you I have lived all over...would not even attempt to try to make a list of 10...lol

    ReplyDelete